Eco Fashion Friday: 4 All Humanity
I recently discovered the line 4 All Humanity and I’m so glad I did because their items deliver on style, price and quality. I also really aligned with their mission and purpose. Founded in 2012 by Joshua & Zoe, 4 All Humanity is an online private label that offers a finely curated and designed assortment of women’s apparel and accessories from artisans around the world. They also believe in the beauty of helping others, living fully, dreaming big dreams and loving what you do. Because of that belief, 4 All Humanity works with artisans from all over the world. Their apparel is produced in a cooperative in northern Uganda and their accessories and jewelry come from cooperatives in India, Thailand, Mexico, and South Africa using recycled materials, silver, vintage fabrics, leather, and semi-precious stones.
Some of my 4 All Humanity picks include (clockwise from photo above):
- Golden Yellow Trifecta Top, $46 – Can’t take my eyes of the back cutout and it’s made with 100% organic cotton.
- Bone to Bone Necklace, $28 – Great statement necklace!
- Navy Floret Pleated Mini Skirt, $48 – Handmade in Uganda with only 50 of these skirts made.
- Smart Is Beautiful Tee, $32 – Smart is beautiful and when you purchase this shirt, you’ll be sending an orphan child in Haiti to school for one month along with giving them school supplies and a school uniform.
- Floral Leather Clutch, $64 – Love the bright green lining and the magnetic closures. Can’t leave the house without this purse now!