Best Natural & Organic Hair Shampoos
The best natural and organic hair shampoos are ones that clean well without stripping the hair while having the purest of ingredients for their price. They also leave behind other great benefits whether it be moisturizing, hydrating, clarifying, or protecting tresses. The best natural and organic hair shampoos strengthen and fortify hair strands with the highest quality non-toxic ingredients which includes no parabens, sulfates, glycols, unnatural fragrances and other harsh synthetics. Here’s some of the best natural and organic hair shampoos:
- 100% Pure - Natural hair shampoos with certified organic ingredients to restore dry/damaged hair, for healthy/glossy locks, to revitalize bounce and body, and to promote a healthy scalp ($18 for 8 fl oz).
- Acure Organics - Natural hair shampoos with mostly organic ingredients to clarify, moisturize and volumize hair ($10.99 for 12 oz).
- Dr. Alkaitis - Organic herbal shampoo that’s formulated for normal, dry, oily, and color-treated hair. Supports regeneration and stimulates blood circulation to the skin and hair roots. ($45 for 8 oz).
- EO Products - Natural hair shampoos with organic ingredients for normal, dry/damaged, fine, heat-styled and color treated hair ($8.99 for 8.4 oz).
- Dr. Jones - Organic hair shampoo to keep hair thick, healthy and full. Especially good for those with thinning hair ($14.99 for 8 fl oz).
- Intelligent Nutrients – Natural hair shampoos with certified organic ingredients for dry/damaged/color-treated hair and all hair hair types ($22-$30 for 15 oz).
- John Masters Organics - Natural hair shampoos with organic ingredients for dry, normal, damaged, color-treated, and all hair types. Also has an Herbal Cider Hair Clarifier & Color Sealer Shampoo ($14.50-$26 for 6-8oz).
- Living Nature - Natural hair shampoos with certified organic ingredients for normal to oily and dry/damaged hair ($25 for 6.76 oz).
- Max Green Alchemy - Natural hair shampoo with organic and wild crafted ingredients for healthy scalps and shiny hair ($14.99 for 8.8 oz).
- Miessence - Natural hair shampoos with mostly certified organic ingredients for normal to dry, normal to oily and oily problem scalps ($24.40 for 8.5 oz).
- Neals Yard Organic - Natural hair shampoos with mostly organic ingredients for normal, dry/damaged, fine and all hair types ($18 for 6.76 oz).
- Rahua - Natural volumizing hair shampoo made with organic ingredients ($32 for 9.3 oz).
- Shea Moisture – Natural hair shampoos for ethnic hair, although also work on non-ethnic hair too. For dry/damaged, thick/curly, dry/itchy scalp and fine/thinning hair ($9.99 for 12 oz).
- Yarok - Natural volumizing hair shampoo made mostly with organic ingredients ($27 for 8.5 oz).
I’ve also found Alba Botanica, Aubrey Organics, Avalon Organics, Desert Essence, Giovanni, Jason and Nature’s Gate to be some great natural hair shampoos on a budget (under $7 for 8-32 oz) throughout the years on Vitacost.
Leave a comment with your favorite natural and organic hair shampoo and why it has you talking.